Famous Quotes

There are no "knowns." There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thought for the day- Promises are meant to be kept

"I give you a word!!"
"You can take my word for it"
"I promise!!"
"O god, please help me to hold to my promise!!"
"I wish I had kept my word the other day"


       These are just the lines ringing all the time in my ears ( if not my inner-self) now-a-days.. Still I continue to do the same crime i was doing before making all those blasphemous promises..Let me call that a blunder- a mistake that can never be corrected.. My pity, cant some one just stop me and say." Damn man!! you are not born for this!! Don't you dare repeat this again!!"..The least was me.. And I just continue to fail me..


       As someone said, "Human hearts just strive to find mistakes in others' perfection, while striving to find excuses for its own mistakes....!" How true!!


      Some one adds to this fact of all time as," We are so mean and lame that we continue to find some loop-holes in our words and promises and try to sum it up using those filthy loop holes...How disgusting!!"
  
      I feel so embarrassed when i get to realize that am one of those convicts of this major blunder which just goes unnoticed to make ordinary life and nature running at its pace.. O Lord...! Where is my self-conscience!! Wont there be someone to help me out!! Its already high time that i still didn't get rid of this!!


      So I hope some one would write a book on how to give a perfect word to someone else or inner-self!! So that me and the other convicts would learn from the book!! How sweet it would be!! After all we are all learners..and we continue to learn...


     Damn, what if there are some loop-holes in that book also..After all that book would be written by some other ordinary if not extra-ordinary human being who would have himself lost in many promises... Only god might help us or whether he himself has committed a blunder by creating such imperfect humans like us..(sorry me..I shouldn't have mentioned others as i don't have that liberty).. As the say goes..,


         "Practice makes a man perfect..No one is perfect then why practice....!!"..Let me have the least liberty to edit as.,


         "Promises makes a man perfect (by standing by it)..Seldom do they keep the promise..Then why promise...??!!"..how right ..( atleast for the moment!! )??

No comments:

Post a Comment